The NOVASOL CHEMICALS Group is a 100% independent company, ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors. The company, headquartered in Brussels, is active in Asia, Europe and North America with local teams in 20 countries.
For the development of our ambitious growth plan in North-America, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager for our entity based in Burlington, Ontario. You will be part of the Global Sales team.
You will be responsible for the business development and the actual product portfolio for Novasol’s CASE department. Your main goal will be to meet the volume and margin sales objectives in Canada and the USA. You will report to the NNA Sales Director.
Your key responsibilities and challenges are :
- Development of sales and negotiating of contracts
- Exploring and studying markets in terms of customers’ needs, products, service and pricing, environment & partnership
- Develop new customers and markets for our products
- Develop account specific strategies & custom-made solutions
- Enhancing and maintain customer service level in close collaboration with the back-office team
- Drive business growth and improve the company’s market position vs competitor’s activities
- Implement a product / price / volume strategy in cooperation with the international team
- Continuous learning on local regulations & business requirements
- Assist in customer complaints and assure proper payments
- Experience (min 5 years) in similar distribution business
- Graduate level education in chemistry or science
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & CRM system (Oracle NetSuite)
- You have an entrepreneurial, result oriented and hunter’s spirit, with a real curiosity for new markets and segments
- Able to work with different cultures and levels
- You are positive and willing to contribute to the company team spirit by your open communication and active knowledge sharing amongst colleagues
- Flexible and ready for 20% travelling in Canada and the US and occasionally to HQ in Belgium, Europe
- Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Possibility to grow in a people oriented and value driven ambitious company
- Strong company values : Integrity, Intelligence, Intimacy & Improvement
- Home office 1 day/week
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits
Interested in joining our team? Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.