About NOVASOL CHEMICALS GROUP
Novasol Chemicals is an independent, 100% privately owned, Chemical Distribution company, established in Belgium in 1996. Novasol Chemicals provides tailor-made solutions and multiple packaging capabilities for a broad portfolio of Commodities and Specialty chemicals. We serve a wide range of customers active in areas of Resins & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals and Gas, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment, Industrial Applications as Personal Care. The company is ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors. We are located in 9 European countries, in China & in Canada.
Due to the increasing complexity of our logistics and the growing needs for better service we are looking for a Supply chain manager with international experience. You will be based in our HQ in Brussels (Kraainem).
- You will be head of operations and manage a team of supply chain specialists.
- You will drive cost efficiency programs and develop tailor made supply chain solutions in agreement with the Business Management.
- You will collect the market needs and design a strategy and look over its implementation.
- You will maximize the process efficiency and productivity and drive the excellence in service of our company.
Your main tasks will :
- Map Novasol Chemicals’ supply chain strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- Design and implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Lead, support & motivate the supply chain team
- Determine supply chain KPIs controlling performance and cost of goods in agreement with the management
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck, suggest solutions and implement improvements in a timely manner
- Provide constructive feedback
- Close collaboration with sales and product management team to determine best practices (to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of products).
- Assure traceability and compliance in the entire supply chain process
- Select, visit and evaluate our logistic partners; lead the bargaining process with new and existing partners
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of chemicals and their legislation
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good team leader
- Good time-management skills
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- People manager
- Fluent in Dutch & English (German/French is an asset)
- Dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment
- International oriented business relations
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits package
- A great place to work