The NOVASOL CHEMICALS Group is a 100% independent company, ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors. The company, headquartered in Brussels, is active in Asia, Europe and North Amercia with local teams in 20 countries.
Due to the increasing complexity of our logistics and the growing needs for better service we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator with international experience. You will be based in our office in Shanghai.
You will be the coordinator of purchases between the main entities in Europe, North-America & China for overseas shipment. The main target is to improve the performance of the overseas suppliers and the efficiency of our forecast, stock and OTIF.
Your key responsibilities and challenges are :
- Manage the inbound overseas operations with the Novasol Asian team or agents
- Manage back-to back sales in Asia
- Assure quality & safety compliance with all subcontractors in the supply chain
- Close collaboration with sales and product management team in China to determine best practices (to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of products).
- Collect required data and information from suppliers regarding sustainability
- Previous working experience in international trade (chemicals is an asset)
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator
- Good time-management skills
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Hands on & entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Able to work with different cultures and levels
- You are positive and willing to contribute to the company team spirit by your open communication and active knowledge sharing amongst colleagues
- Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Attractive salary
Interested in joining our team? Please apply at email@example.com.