ADMINISTRATION OFFICER NORTH AMERICA
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE IN THE CHEMICALS DISTRIBUTION SECTOR?
YOU HAVE GOOD FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION SKILLS?
Check out our latest job opening for Administration Officer and apply today at email@example.com.
Novasol Chemicals is an independent, 100% privately owned, Chemical Distribution company, established in Belgium in 1996. We provide tailor-made distribution solutions and multiple packaging capabilities for a broad portfolio of Commodity and Specialty chemicals. We serve a wide range of customers active in the fields of Resins & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment, Industrial Applications and Personal Care. We are represented in 9 European countries, in China & in Canada.
We are currently looking for an Administration Officer with in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping for our office in Stoney Creek, Toronto, Canada.
- Manage the financial related administration in our ERP system
- Accounts receivable: generate customer invoices, send them out & payment follow up
- Accounts payable: supplier invoices, booking and payments
- Book General expenses in General Ledger
- General expenses payments
- Cash management: incoming & outgoing payments from different banks
- Reporting to the headquarters Finance Manager in Europe
- Legal and compliance reporting to service suppliers and local authorities
- Yearly closure assistance to HQ with regard to Auditors and Tax Authorities
- Yearly reporting to the local US based state Tax Authorities
- Internal process compliance officer and process improvement for ERP
- Responsible for cleaning all waiting accounts
- Administrative support to the sales team
- Have a deep knowledge of the Novasol Chemicals procedures and its related software
- Ensuring a perfect & precise input in our ERP system (Oracle Netsuite)
- Inform different stakeholders about logistic related issues
- Good communication with the Headquarters
- Respect the confidentiality of the financials of the company
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar function
- Pro-active and independent worker
- Precise in the way of working
- Analytical mindset
- Create good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to people and situations
- Ability to focus on priorities
- Positive attitude
Any interest in this job position, please send your CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOVASOL NORTH AMERICA Inc.
720 South Service Road – Unit #2
Stoney Creek – L8E 5S7 Ontario