CORONAVIRUS – NOVASOL CHEMICALS TAKES THE NECESSARY ACTIONS TO ENSURE BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Dear Customers, Dear Partners,
As the current expansion of the Coronavirus is moving a step forward from “moderate” to “risky” by the OCDE in Europe, we would like to inform you that Novasol Chemicals is taking every needed steps to ensure business continuity and to ensure the protection of our employees.
By a daily monitoring of the situation, based on the official information from the Belgian and other EU governments and from the World Health Organization, our Supply chain team and Partners are taking every measures to ensure the continuity of the supply chain operations.
Please contact your dedicated Sales Manager in case of questions or concerns.
Novasol Chemicals general phone number: +32 2 769 7070
Recommendations from the World Health Organization
Three simple actions you can take to help avoid the spread of flu viruses, Coronavirus or other viruses:
- Wash/disinfect your hands thoroughly & frequently
- Make sure your workplace is hygienic
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze, preferably into you elbow
- Avoid close and/or personal contact with people that have the following ‘flu-like’ symptoms: fever AND cough AND breathing difficulties
- Avoid close and/or personal contact with people from the affected areas
- Avoid unnecessary travel to affected areas and register on the Dept. of Foreign Affairs website ‘Travelers Online’ using this link.
- The preventive use of surgical face masks is officially discouraged, except for those people who are already displaying symptoms.