Sourcing Manager NCN
The NOVASOL CHEMICALS Group is a 100% independent company, ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors. The company, headquartered in Belgium (Europe), is active in Asia, Europe and North America with local teams in 10 countries.
- Identify and develop market needs and opportunities for our different Business Units
- Understand products, understand supply market, understand supply sources, understand customers demand.
- Select supply sources and build solid relationships with key product suppliers
- Develop Supply relationships, (Visits/Exhibitions Invitations)
Secure Sourcing, volumes, contracts
Negotiate Supply Payment terms with Payment technics knowledge (like L/C…)
- Solve quality Issues and customers audits
- Understand market needs in terms of Sustainability, get information from producers, select sources according to Novasol’ s requirements
- Bring new products to the portfolio :
- Issue new product ideas & check with BU managers if business plan is acceptable
- Benchmark competition portfolios
- Overview Market shares and tendencies
- Experience (min 5 years) in Chemical distribution business
- Technical background
- Existing network in the chemical sector
- Fluent in Chinese & English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & CRM system (Oracle NetSuite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, problem solver, pro-active, analytical, resilient
- Autonomous & responsible Entrepreneur
- Result driven: able to recognize the needs of the market and bring it to a good end.
- Able to travel in China and overseas (according to local Corona regulations)
- Can understand and adapt to other cultures
- Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Human centered company culture
- Tools (laptop, screen, phone, internet, …)
- Attractive salary
Interested in joining our team? Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.