Novasol Chemicals is an independent, 100% privately owned, Chemical Distribution company, established in Belgium in 1996. Novasol Chemicals provides tailor-made solutions and multiple packaging capabilities for a broad portfolio of Commodities and Specialty chemicals. We serve a wide range of customers active in areas of Resins & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals and Gas, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment, Industrial Applications as Personal Care. The company is ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors.
Due to the territorial expansion of our business overseas and the extension of our activities in Europe, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic person to ensure product management for our Resins & Coatings Business Unit.
- Manage product portfolio categories with P & L responsibility,
- Define category strategy; understand products, understand supply market, understand supply sources, understand customers demand,
- Select supply sources and build solid relationships with key product suppliers,
- Negotiate purchase prices, determine sales prices, understand and manage the market dynamics,
- Manage supply and demand in a proper way; manage stocks to the lowest possible working capital position,
- Issue new product ideas to the market after benchmarking and market analysis,
- Close interactions with Sales team, Supply Chain & Finance department,
- Take the lead in quality issues & customer audits,
- Buy and sell in compliance with REACH & other applicable legislations,
- Manage designated Key Accounts in close relationship with responsible Sales Manager,
- Monthly reporting to the general management (KPI’s)
- Presence on international chemical fairs & conferences.
- Chemical education or background (Ba(sc)/Msc education level) in relevant area (economics/chemicals)
- Strong experience in chemical business,
- Previous experience bringing products to market on ambitious deadlines
- Experience with Chemical distributor is a plus
- Knowledge of the Resins & Coatings market
- Team player, problem solver, pro-active and independent worker, analytical, flexible and disciplined,
- Fluent in English (all other languages are an asset)
- Dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment,
- International oriented business relations,
- Frequent travelling in EU and overseas,
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits package,
- Company car,
- A great place to work.
Our HQ is based in Belgium (Brussels). We have offices in Germany and in the Netherlands. You can be based in another European country assuming you have easy access to airports or to Brussels by road.