Triphenyl phosphine (TPP) is a colorless solid with the melting point about 80°C and a boiling point around 200 °C. It has a faint specific odor and is insoluble with water, but soluble in organic solvents.
TPP is manufactured from Phosphorous Tri-Chloride and Monochlorobenzene with Tetrahydrofurane as the process solvent.
We offer low-dust flakes and molten material.
Fiber drums, Bigbags, Octabins
- Synthesis of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API)
- Synthesis of crop protection agents
- Vitamin A and Beta-carotene synthesis
- Initiator of polymerization reactions
- Hardener for epoxy resins
- Stabilizer in the presence of transition metals
- Co-catalyst for oxo-alcohol production
- Phosphonium compounds