SALES DIRECTOR EUROPE
The NOVASOL CHEMICALS Group is a 100% independent company, ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors. We are selling in 24 countries in Europe via 9 commercial offices located in 9 European countries, in China & in Canada. Due to the expansion of our sales activities in Europe we are looking for an experienced European Sales Director. You will be based in our HQ in Brussels (Kraainem).
You will be head of Novasol Chemicals’ European sales team. You will report directly to the Global Business Director.
Your main tasks will be :
- Understand our company’s business model and its Unique Selling Points
- Map Novasol Chemicals’ sales strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- Design and implement a sales strategy that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Lead, meet, support & motivate the European sales team
- Determine sales KPIs controlling performance and profit in agreement with the management
- Managing the daily Sales activity issues
- Monitor the A/R balance and Market penetration
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff
- Working closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme
- Working on budgeting and planning
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring good execution
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process
- Ensuring the ERP is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the company
- Provide constructive feedback and propose improvements
- Close collaboration with product management team to determine best supply practices
- Previous working experience as a Sales director for at least 5 years
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Knowledge of chemical industry and distribution
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- People manager
- Fluent in English, Dutch, French & (any other language is an asset)
- Dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment
- International oriented business relations
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits package
- A great place to work
Apply here: email@example.com