Sales Manager Life Science – DACH region
Novasol Chemicals is an independent, 100% privately owned, Chemical Distribution company, established in Belgium in 1996. Novasol Chemicals provides tailor-made solutions and multiple packaging capabilities for a broad portfolio of Commodities and Specialty chemicals. We serve a wide range of customers active in areas of Resins & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals and Gas, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment, Industrial Applications as Personal Care. The company is ranked in the ICIS Top 100 of chemicals distributors.
Due to the extension of our activities in Europe, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager for the development of our Life science Division (Pharma & Personal care) for the D-A-CH region (Switzerland and South of Germany).
- Be the sales contact to all Life Science Division customers & prospects: visit existing customers and acquire new customers,
- Resolve customer price requests, questions and complaints,
- Serve as liaison between the customer and various departments,
- Define innovative projects based on customer needs, leading the projects,
- Competitor market analysis,
- Solicit sales of new or additional services to existing accounts,
- Provide pricing and delivery information, processes orders, and prepare cash reports,
- Set up new accounts, maintains records, prepare reports and perform work processing assignments and related clerical duties,
- Close interactions with Product managers, Supply Chain & Finance department,
- Take the lead in customer complaints,
- Sell in compliance with REACH & other applicable legislations,
- Manage designated Key Accounts in close relationship with responsible Product Manager,
- Monthly reporting to the sales director (KPI’s),
- Share market & customer information within the Novasol group,
- Presence on international chemical fairs & conferences.
- Experience (3 – 5 years) in Life Science (Pharmaceutical and/or Personal care),
- Active network in Switzerland,
- Knowledge of the chemical distributionbusiness is an asset,
- Chemical education or background is an asset,
- Team player, problem solver, pro-active andself-starter, analytical, flexible and disciplined, highly motivated,
- Familiar with CRM system,
- German & English(all other languages are an asset)
- Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment,
- Autonomy and responsibility,
- International oriented business relations,
- Home office, travelling & regular visits to our sales offices & HQ in Brussels,
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits package,
- Company car,
- A great place to work.