The NOVASOL CHEMICALS Group is a 100% independent company, ranked in the ICIS Top Best 100 chemical distributors. The company, headquartered in Brussels, is active in Asia, Europe and North Amercia with local teams in 20 countries.
For the development of our ambitious growth plan of our Personal Care Business Unit, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales & Product Manager for the DACH region.
- Hybrid role of purchasing and selling in order to drive business growth and to improve Novasol’s market position
- Identify and develop new customers and markets for our Personal Care products in your territory
- Visit customers and build long term relationship
- Manage a defined product portfolio with full P&L responsibility :
- Understand products, understand supply market, understand supply sources, understand customers demands
- Select new supply sources and build solid relationships with key product suppliers for your products
- Negotiate purchase prices, determine sales prices, understand and proactively manage the market dynamics
- Manage supply and demand in a proper way; manage stocks to the lowest possible working capital position
- Close interactions with Supply Chain, Quality & Finance departments to improve efficiency & compliance and to reduce costs
- Establish and achieve a defined sales budget
- Assist with technical knowledge, visits to customers R&D department, customer audits, product complaints.
- Presence on international chemical fairs & conferences
- Experience (min 5 years) in Personal Care distribution business
- Existing network in the Personal Care sector
- Graduate level education in chemistry or science
- Fluent in German & English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & CRM system (Oracle NetSuite)
- “Hunter” profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The company, headquartered in Brussels, is active in Asia, Europe and
North America with local teams in 20 countries.
- Team player, problem solver, pro-active, analytical, resilient
- Autonomous & responsible Entrepreneur
- Result driven: able to recognize the needs of the customer and bring it to a good end
- 60% travelling in Germany & Switzerland (according to local Corona regulations)
- You are based in Germany
- Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Human centered company culture
- Sales office based in Bottrop (DE)
- Home office according to our policy
- Tools (laptop, screen, phone, internet, …)
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits package
- Company car
Interested in joining our team? Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.