SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER EUROPE
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Novasol Chemicals is an independent, 100% privately owned, Chemical Distribution company, established in Belgium in 1996. We provide tailor-made distribution solutions and multiple packaging capabilities for a broad portfolio of Commodity and Specialty chemicals. We serve a wide range of customers active in the fields of Resins & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment, Industrial Applications and Personal Care. We are represented in European countries, in China & in Canada.
Due to the increasing complexity of our logistics activities and the growing needs for better service, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner with international experience. You will be based in our HQ in Brussels (Kraainem).
- Perform all logistic activities fluently and efficiently, in different domains (Inbound, production, storage & outbound) of the supply chain.
- Instruct & manage transport of packed and liquid (petro-) chemicals by tank truck, iso container, vessel, railcars etc.
- Ensure timely delivery to customer, have close contact with logistic service providers (supplier, transport company, operations, warehouse) vendors and customers.
- Handling of incoming goods from our worldwide suppliers (process, monitor, communicate, act & react)
- Plan & manage value added logistics (VAL) such as mixing, repacking, drumming, etc..
- Choose transport partner based on the agreements between Novasol and the preferred partner, selecting most competitive and attractive supplier for the requested criteria
- Process all required information per transaction into our ERP system (Oracle Netsuite)
- Deal with custom clearance matters
- Assure proper filing and distributing of all logistics documents
- Assist in logistic related complaints handling
- Crisis management and coordination (fast, clear and detailed communication to all stakeholders)
- Have a deep knowledge of the Novasol supply chain procedures and its related software
- Ensuring a perfect service to our customers in the most efficient way at the most competitive cost
- Plan & monitor deliveries as required, following customer specific requirements
- Knowledge of the product specific requirements for transport, handling and storage of your product portfolio
- Inform different stakeholders about logistic related issues
- Check availability and price with PM/SM before confirming the orders
- Daily activities: work autonomic
- The planner is the supply chain liaison for Product Management, Customer Service, Suppliers, Logistics and the various production sites.
- Languages: ENG, FR/NL (any other language is an asset)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar function (chemicals, inbound, import / export)
- Pro-active and independent worker
- Pragmatic & creative approach
- Stress resistant
- Create good relationships with all stakeholders
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to people and situations
- Ability to focus on priorities
- Positive mindset
Any interest in this job position, please send your CV and Application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting with you soon.