Technical Sales Manager – Personal Care and F&F Business Unit
NOVASOL CHEMICALS, Top ICIS 100 chemicals distributors worldwide #61.
Due to the extension of our activities in Europe, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic Technical Sales Manager for the development of our Personal Care and F&F Business Unit for the French Market.
- Be the sales contact to all Personal care and F&F & prospects: visit existing customers and acquire new customers,
- Resolve customer price requests, questions and complaints,
- Serve as liaison between the customer and various departments,
- Define innovative projects based on customer needs, leading the projects,
- Competitor market analysis,
- Solicit sales of new or additional services to existing accounts,
- Provide pricing and delivery information, processes orders, and prepare cash reports,
- Set up new accounts, maintains records, prepare reports and perform work processing assignments and related clerical duties,
- Close interactions with Product managers, Supply Chain & Finance department,
- Take the lead in customer complaints,
- Sell in compliance with REACH & other applicable legislations,
- Manage designated Key Accounts in close relationship with responsible Product Manager,
- Monthly reporting to the sales director (KPI’s),
- Share market & customer information within the Novasol group,
- Presence on international chemical fairs & conferences.
- Chemical educationor background is a MUST,
- Knowledge of the chemical distributionbusiness is an asset,
- Experience (3 – 5 years) in Personal careand in France
- Team player, problem solver, pro-active andself-starter, analytical, flexible and disciplined, highly motivated,
- Familiar with CRM system,
- French & English(all other languages are an asset)
- Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan working environment,
- Autonomy and responsibility,
- International oriented business relations,
- Home office, travelling & regular visits to our sales offices & HQ in Brussels,
- Attractive salary & fringe benefits package,
- Company car,
- A great place to work.